WIN this TRUCK!
Harness shear horsepower under the hood of a 2012 Ford Super Duty pick-up; win this prize as part of the North Dakota Cowboy Hall of Fame (NDCHF) raffle. This F-250 Crew Cab 4x4 short box includes Ford’s XL package, power equipment package, trailer-tow package and electronic shift on the fly. The sticker price is $40,200 but it can be yours with a $20 raffle ticket supporting the North Dakota Cowboy Hall of Fame.
Raffle tickets are $100 for a book of five or $20 each and can be purchased at the Center of Western Heritage & Cultures, in Medora, or look for it to be displayed at a North Dakota western event near you, see listing below for dates.
- April 25-26 – Adriann Foote Memorial Saddle Bronc Challenge – New Town
- April 27 – PBR Touring Pro – 4-Bears Invitational – New Town
- May 10 – Band Day Parade – Bismarck
- May 11 – Band Day Parade/High School Rodeo – Williston (tentative)
- May 12 – High School Rodeo – Killdeer (tentative)
- May 13-17 – on display at Pretty Petals – Hazen
- May 18-19 – Junior High Rodeo Richardton
- May 20-24 – on display at Farm Credit Services - Mandan
- May 24-25 – Junior High Rodeo Finals – Bismarck
- June 1-2 – High School Rodeo – Bismarck/New Salem
- June 3-7 – on display at Medora Center
- June 7 – NDRA Rodeo – Medora
- June 8-9 – White Earth Rodeo – White Earth
- June 10-14 – on display at Dakota Community Bank - Bismarck
- June 14-15 – PBR Event, Bismarck Civic Center – Bismarck
- June 16 – ND High School Rodeo Finals – Bowman
- June 17-22 – on display at Medora Center (June 21-22 – NDCHF Induction)
- June 23-28 – on display at Western Dent, Dickinson
- June 28-30 – Roughrider Days – Dickinson
- July 1-4 – Mandan Rodeo Days – Mandan
- July 9-13 – Red River Valley Fair – Fargo
July 19-27 – North Dakota State Fair – Minot
Drawing – 5:00 PM, Saturday, July 27
- Drawing – 5:00 PM, Saturday, July 27
You can also mail a check or money order to:
NDCHF - Corporate Office
105 3rd Avenue NW
Mandan, ND 58554
Raffle prize drawing to be held at 5:00 pm, Saturday, July 27, 2013, at the North Dakota State Fair in Minot. Must be at least 18 years old to enter, need not be present to win. Winner is responsible for appropriate taxes, licensing and titling of 2012 Ford Super Duty through Bill Barth Ford of Mandan. Winner may choose to receive $15,000 cash in lieu of prize.
The pick-up is wrapped with the NDCHF 2013 marketing campaign and will be showcased at various events across the state. Click on the photo above for additional photos and information from our Facebook page.